Expect 5 Things at Pensiamo’s Networking Happy Hour at AHRMM
The annual AHRMM conference presents outstanding educational and networking opportunities for people working in all facets of the healthcare supply chain. Later this month, more than 1000 providers, academics, affiliates and vendors will converge on Washington, D.C. to connect with peers and explore the products, technology and ideas that are advancing healthcare though supply chain excellence.
Pensiamo will be in attendance, but not as an exhibitor. Our team is hosting a networking happy hour at a cool gastropub instead.
You see, we think the best way to meet people is in an informal, friendly environment rather than a crowded exhibition hall. That’s why we found a great place only a five-minute walk from the conference and hotels. At our event, you can expect five things:
1. A wide selection of craft beers, refreshing drinks and interesting appetizers.
- A great way to get your evening started. Stop by!
2. The ability to come and go as you please. We will not take you hostage for two or three hours!
- Collaboration, knowledge sharing, peer-to-peer networking. Isn’t this the real value of attending professional conferences and trade shows? Join the Pensiamo team to talk about the healthcare supply chain topics that are top of mind for you.
3. No hard sales pitches. Just relaxed, informal networking with a group of your peers.
- Still deciding which sessions to attend? Come and meet with the speakers for two of Tuesday’s sessions: Preparing for Consumerism in Healthcare Supply Chain and Putting Big Data to Work for You; the Pensiamo speakers will be available.
4. Easy access to Pensiamo executives and leadership.
- Each with 20+ years of deep experience in supply chain. Not consultants, but seasoned operators who have led top IDNs to healthcare supply chain excellence.
5. A cool takeaway befitting the craft beer theme of the event.
- Way cooler than your typical trade show tchotchke.
I hope you will join Pensiamo at the City Tap House on Monday evening. We’re looking forward to seeing you!